Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My first Sunday In Davis

Ok, so before I get into the things that happened this week. I thought I would start off by telling the stories that happened to me last week. Lets start with last sunday. The day I got locked in my backyard. I received a rather unpleasant phone call so I went into the backyard to have a private conversation. Well it was about 12:45 and my church started at one.. So as I was having a conversation I heard the sliding glass door shut. I thought little of it. When the conversation was over I realized I really needed to get ready for church, because I was only partially dressed at the time. So I went to enter the sliding glass door, the only way to enter our house from the back, and it was locked. SO, I went to the side gate to get to the front. But, the gate was locked, and I couldn't get to the front door. Just as I was trying to get to the front, I see my roommate get into her car and drive away. I try to yell but she doesn't hear me. So I try to climb over the fence, in a giant dress with a petty coat, but I can not seem to get over. And I see my old asian neighbor sweeping his yard and starting at body that is half way hanging over the fence... But then I remembered one of my windows doesn't have a screen, SO I was able to climb into my room through the window. But now that one problem was solved, I realized I was home alone, and about 10 minutes late for church, and I have no idea where my church is. So I call my roommate, get very very lost, but I eventually make it to church, abd only an hour late. :) And that is the story of my first sunday in Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment