My second brilliant moment came one night when I decided to make a piece of chicken for breakfast. I thought I would be so fancy and heat up the pan and come olive oil before I put the chicken on. But being the brilliant person I am, I left it on a little too long, so when I put the chicken on, oil splattered everywhere, my chicken burnt immediately, and the house smelled like smoke the rest of the night.
For those of your who don't know, I am on the track team here at Davis. We have specific times in which we can work out in the weight room. For example, Mon, Wed, Fri, from 3-4, the track team is allowed to you the student athlete gym. Well when I first got to Davis, I didn't realize there was specified days and time for different teams. SO when I went to go weight lift on a Tuesday, I didn't know why I was the only girl in there, why everyone was looking at me funny, and why they kept chuckling. It wasn't until I noticed all of their shirts read "UC DAVIS FOOTBALL" I realized, maybe I shouldn't be in there. Finally a guy came up and said "unless you are a very very small football player, I think you have the wrong time"
For those of you who wonder how I got into Davis, reading this might clear up that
Question, obviously I got in through sheer brilliance
Oh Emily, you are so funny! Glad that you started a blog so I can blog-stalk you. Have fun at school!
ReplyDelete